The vision of the IIBA Chapter is to be the leading professional association supporting the Business analysis in Singapore.
IIBA Chapter Mission
Our mission is to promote the standards, practices and contributions of Business Analysis community in Singapore.
1. Advance the role of the Business Analyst as a recognized profession.
2. Support opportunities for members to network with, and gain knowledge from, seasoned BA practitioners as well as with industry and government leaders.
3. Provide access for members to a formal “knowledge base” as well as forums for sharing expertise, expressing professional opinions and building a reputation within the industry.
4. Provide pathways to learn about business analysis best practices.
5. Obtain and maintain a sufficient level of financial security, sustainability and autonomy at the chapter level to sustain the chapter.
6. Create corporate support for the IIBA within the local market by generating marketing/awareness programs that demonstrate the value of business analysis and the IIBA.
7. Liaise with industry and association partners to increase awareness and benefit of IIBA Chapter members.